|Power supply:||mains power, batteries|
|Set content:||transmitter – 1 pc, receiver– 1 pc, battery – 2 pcs, power cable – 2 pcs|
Digital baby monitor BM2000 is a device indispensable in the daily care of an infant and a little child. Set consists of a transmitter and a receiver with LCD display that work using wireless digital DECT transmission. This technology ensures high quality of transmitted sound, without any interference.
Thanks to monitor, parents can rest or do their household chores simultaneously hearing the baby and being able to react with the help of the device. In order to have the receiver always with you, attach it to the strap using the hook included. When a parent hears a child’s crying, they can talk to the child via the intercom, start a lullaby in the transmitter or switch on the bedside lamp. In addition, the display shows the exact temperature in the child’s bedroom.
- Display: LCD, backlit, monochrome
- Two-way communication: intercom
- Temperature sensor with alarm function
- Night light with LED indicator, making it easier to find the device in a dark room
- Lullabies: 5 melodies
- Adjustable volume: 5 levels + mute
- Sound level indicators: 5 volume levels (2 red and 3 green LEDs)
- Power indicator on the receiver: shows if the transmitter in the child’s room is on
- Range: in a building up to 50 m, outside up to 300 m
- Active monitoring time: max. 10 hours (without lullabies)
- Warnings: low battery, signal loss
- Possibility to expand the set with up to 2 receivers